samedi 14 juillet 2007

EXORDIUM: Brutal Yet Beautiful

I gotta say EXORDIUM's debut,''Cyanide Dreams'', is a release I'm looking forward to,as much as I can't wait
to hear the new fuckin' ARCH ENEMY.Those guys's sound is like a fuckin' apocalyptic winter storm.
This is a mix of melodic death metal and black metal that definitely takes you to a different world.
These blokes are definitely working their asses off on this one release.Just to give you an idea of their potential,in the beginning,they had this track called ''Guardian's Becoming'' that lasted 21 fuckin' minutes.They split this one into separate songs,cuttin' this one down to about 10 minutes.10 minutes of flawless melody and a few satanic but esthetic breakdowns.It never gets boring in spite of the lenght,and that's what characterizes EXORDIUM best.Lenghty tracks that never become irrelevant.

This has to be my favourite underground band to date.

Visit them on www.myspace.com/exordiummortis.

Noch



Aucun commentaire: